martes, 25 de mayo de 2010

Sueño Diafano

Once before, from the myths that immortality was a thing on and daily times is willing to give tribute to the Greek Gods. It was a place, a wonderful place of peace a piece of celestial Olympus hidden among the isthmus of hell, a place of that fateful single territory. The flowers and real smells and unimaginable purity of the gloomy abyss of Hades, place designated for which heroes who had the grace of the gods: The Champs Elysees. Those fields where nymphs were the lovers lived enchanted by the purity and peace of the place where loves became immortal and some fatal penalties.

This story takes place earlier, after no matter the time is relative and history is unique. A woman of hair litmus due to the embrace light from the Sun and a jet black the shadow with beautifully rare and exceptional eyes: green as the meadow about lips that ban the precise words to fall in love with and cause delirium of the eternal trainees. Some wandering the fields I or my spectrum graced by the great father Olympian Zeus who dreams even live. It presented and gave me eternal peace, the reason: the loss of a mundane and earthly love which I help recover. Rambling, going through extensive fields designed to be the experience of just observe them, rewarding.

In this rant is where it’s staying, so beautiful, gorgeous, a unique black rose. In that brief I scan my heart, it was so that I felt my blood first lit and do the tour through my body of a formal exceptionally rapid beating of the convicted person is altered to reflect the image of this beautiful nymph in my pupils. Then it happened. Her big eyes, beautiful green eyes rested and looked at me; time stopped for a few minutes or hours not as if I was interested: I loved her since her eyes posed in my and hypnotized for its purity look. The Ecstasy, my heart, and my internal euphoria reached to break my lethargic body movement and sketch a smile to speak to her alone with my hands and my words.

Steps towards her seemed to me the most posthumous life to my death long. Such purity could not be found in mundane or superfluous in the world of the living: corrupt and beautiful insane. Nymphs between nymphs and different, it seem she was interested in me, for my part I exalted and every second more entranced, nervous. The way I was walking was solved by the flowers which took my step. A thorn stuck in my hand, unlike the common denominator I was unfazed let me love blinded and insensitive to pain. Face to face, eye to eye. I’m simple sad and dreary Herald rewarded for an action for a useless and rewarding for the magnanimous being, as she so pure and deserved to be there by the supreme right. So different, so similar, but yet so present. Her voice gave me some beautiful words in a dead dialect.

The translation was: Hello, you're happy in God's name, which we look for in this place of life and ominous monotone furtive encounters. Surprised, I answered the following: Hello I am well and hope that you are in the same state, just wander the fields enjoying the peace that so kindly gave me the magnanimous Zeus, however inquired why are your sad? His response seemed similar but different. Within all the time in my life this way drab and dreary place in my eyes, but when I saw you I knew you different. “Are you dedicated to something in your life on earth?” She asked. Painter I replied hastily. I’m an artist in the most extensive of my knowledge, and narrower as a simple lunatic who happened disappointed by the loss of a sincere love and longing.

Certainly when you see me, too, I realized that you were different; perhaps unique is that it be pure in these individuals? Do not blaspheme because more pure beings inhabit this place: Angels and Gods live my purity but do not reflect my internal vacancy. Suddenly I saw my words and my actions blinded me speechless. My lips approached her face; her pure eyes lit and retired instantly leaving me cold and feeling like a fool. I was rejected by my beautiful muse found a very different landscape within Elysees red flowers of a pure red and real like the blood of the Gods.


Translated by Yizhell .

No hay comentarios: